There will be many changes for version 3.5, including the following:
- Changed and overhauled aesthetics and layouts of dungeons I thought were lacking
- Introduced some new force greets throughout main quest and new events
- Introduction of misc and combat dialogue for Exiles, Witchmen, Common people and Guards
- Revamped Ulkarin Follower so that he has new custom dialogue thanks to the very talented River Kanoff, who provided his voice for many of the characters already
- Ulkarin will comment on almost every quest in Beyond Reach, without being too overbearing. He will also comment on various locations in vanilla Skyrim. Full fledged follower.
- Dragons, and any creatures using the dragon skeletons will now fly over land like they're supposed to, and will not fly through or under it
- Performance overhaul, many occlusion boxes and planes have been introduced to interiors and dungeons. Expect a 10-15 fps increase in cities.
- Radiant conversations, NPCs and enemies will now have random conversations with each other to make the world seem more alive.
- Many small aesthetic touches and changes, such as fixing doors so they don't appear to be bugged, changes to landscape textures and taking away any remaining holes in the landscape
-Changed appearance of the Witchmen so they stand out from the Forsworn
- Made the custom armors in the Reach craftable and improvable (Can be tempered) after specific points in the main quest and that you have the correct perk point/level in smithing.
- Leveled list on enemies, so you will find a generic Witchman at level 1-15, Witchman Lunatic at 15-30, Witchman fanatic at 30-45, Witchman Sadist at 45-60. This was introduced because of complaints about difficulty. Each enemy in the leveled list will have new abilities instead of just stat increases.
-LOD for Reach Trees, no longer will they pop in out of nowhere
-Entirely new "shortcut" which connects the north of the reach to High Rock proper, without the need to go through a city or dungeon.
- Shortcut has new area where you can attain a new shout.
Not sure when the update will be released as it's entirely dependent on how fast the voice actors can perform their roles.